Word to the Wise
A few tips to make your yoga travel experience the best!
- Know what class you are taking and the level it is.
- Bring a towel and a water.
- Yoga is best on your body in the morning, before breakfast or later in the evening.
- Always arrive early, to get a good spot and to make sure you are on time. Some teachers can be sticklers on time and not allow any other students in.
- Allow yourself to have somewhat of an empty stomach, some poses may be upside down and that wouldnt be to nice on a full belly!
- Familiarize yourself with a few of the general poses done in the type of class you are doing, so you dont have to look up every second.
- If you have an injury tell your teacher so they can show you moderations to the pose.
- Never force yourself to do pose that doesn’t feel right.
- Focus on your breath in every class.
- Always think positive about a pose, tell yourself you can do it and chances are ,you can!